We are delighted to welcome the latest companies to the IBA@LAX Export Accelerator. These companies, from new and from traditional verticals, reflect the entrepreneurial spirit of US businesses.
The IBA remains committed to supporting a diverse group of companies. Including the latest participants, over half of the participating are women owned and forty-percent are minority owned.
Here is an overview of the companies:
- Ag Infusion. An organic fertilizer/fungicide using Tea Tree Oil. http://www.aginfusion.com
- Chai Energy. Energy maintenance app to help balance swings on the grid. https://chaienergy.com
- A1 Distribution. International distribution west coast craft brews and wines. https://a1beerdistributor.com
- Can Grow Hydroponics. A consumer facing hydroponics company finding solutions for the expanding indoor edible plant garden market.
- Horizon Hover. An electric fan-based hovercraft to move cargo containers around the port, reducing the number of cranes. http://www.horizonhover.com.
- Connects Us – social good platform connecting non-profits and donors with a seamless connection.