Eligible IBA companies receive free and subsidized growth tools from AWS, Google, KPMG, Customer.io, ClearBrain, Mixpanel, Amplitude, FullStory, Zendesk, Freshworks, Hotjar, Active Campaign Hubspot, Stripe Atlas and many more...
Use these packages to accelerator your global growth trajectory.
As of Summer 2020, IBA companies enjoy perks such as:
- $10,000 in Amazon Web Services (AWS) credits for 2 years
- 90% off Hubspot Sales & Marketing Platform ($17K value)
- KPMG's International Growth Consultants
- 6 Months of free KPMG's SPARK all-in-one online accounting solution
- Google Cloud & Google for Starups Platform
- $3,000 in Google Cloud Platform and Firebase credits
- Access to Hire FREE for 6 months - a $600 value.
- $500 in Qwiklabs credits to kickstart your company's hands-on lab training initiatives.
- One year of free G Suite or a year of discounted upgrades to G Suite Business or G Suite Enterprise.
- $150 off Stripe Atlas incorporation and fully waived processing fees for your first $10,000 in Stripe transactions.
- $3,000 in credit for MongoDB Atlas - including technical support and free access to events.
- Google Spark preferred application status to extend credits to up to $20,000 for a second year as your business continues to grow.
Segment's Startup Program:
- $50,000 of free Segment credit per year to track/analyze customer data.
- $1,000,000 of partner deals from Customer.io, ClearBrain, Mixpanel, Amplitude, FullStory, Zendesk, Freshworks, Hotjar, Active Campaign and dozens more.
- F6S.com Alpha Program preferred application status for perks such as
- Free Round-trip flight from American Airlines
- Elite Status & discounts on airlines, hotels and car rentals
- $1 Million in Exclusive Benefits from Rackspace, Softlayer, Sendgrid and 200+ more
- Free Exclusive Access to Events and Workspaces across the World
- DocSend - 90% off the ability to securely send and share Pitch Decks, Investor Documents and more.
In addition to all the above tangible value perks, the IBA introduces tremendous resources and initiatives for startups going global.
For example we teach our US founders how to write off up to 90% of the risk of making an international sale. So if a foreign company doesn't pay your invoice of $1M, the company will recover up to $900,000.
We make it less risky for a US founder to do business with a company Vietnam than a company in Virginia!
Contact us at for more info. We're here to help!